[Kde-games-devel] kbackgammon and kspaceduel

Dirk dirkrathlev at gmx.de
Fri Nov 2 21:18:50 CET 2007

No, I'm a kspaceduel developer, although only semi-active in the last
few months. Anyhow, besides some glitches in the svg-theme it's pretty
playable.

I'm quite sure that Branan Riley is the actual maintainer. Did you try
to mail him? If he's not willing to keep maintainership you can add my
name on the list, but in the next few months I'll probably only fix bugs
in the code.

Best regards,
Dirk