[Kde-games-devel] Some issues in KMahjongg

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Thu Nov 1 03:18:43 CET 2007

Bertjan Broeksema wrote:
> I just fired up kmahjongg and played some game and found some small issues you
> might / or might not be aware of. I thought i just mention them here.

> - The new and load buttons in the tool bar can only be clicked when hovering
> over the text on the buttons and not when hovering over the images.

I can reproduce it here, but I am not sure what causes it. Anyone has
ideas about it? Could it be related to the actual icon art, mask, or
something like that?

> - The selection behaves a bit weird. I tried: select a random selectable
> stone, select another not-matching selectable stone. Both get selected. I
> expected that the first selected stone got deselected.
>
> - When two non matching stones are selected these can only be deselected by
> the following procedure: click another time on one of the selected stones,
> click in the green area. Repeat for the other one.
>
> - I suspected that clicking a stone for the second time would deselect it.
>
> Hope that this helps a bit. If you give me a pointer to the code where the
> problems might be, i'll try to take a look at it myself.

This was a regression, caused by a commit I made 35 hours ago, cleaning
up some warnings and unused variables. I reverted the commit, thanks for
spotting it so quickly!

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini