[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: KDE/kdegames/katomic

Matt Williams matt at milliams.com
Thu May 31 14:54:47 CEST 2007

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 31 May 2007, you wrote:

I've been doing my best to do this as I went along writing the classes.
I've already done the KScoreDialog tutorial at
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Highscores and I'll get round to
writing a theme selector one once it's fully firmed up. I decided to put
all the libkdegames specific tutorials under Projects/Games though maybe a
link to it from Development/Tutorials would be a good idea.

Matt Williams
http://milliams.com