[Kde-games-devel] Question re games now in playground

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat May 19 16:09:42 CEST 2007

A Dissabte 19 Maig 2007, Ian Wadham va escriure:
> Suppose I wished to work on one of the games now in
> playground, how can I get at the previous history of
> changes (e.g. to find out what porting work has been
> done and by whom)?  ATM the history seems to begin
> and end 2 weeks ago, when they were moved to
> playground (as viewed on web SVN at least).

To make that work on websvn you have to know previous url and revision it was
moved so, in case of games moved from kdegames to playground you need

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdegames/?pathrev=660427

svn log from the shell gives you the full changelog without needing to know
that though.

Albert