[Kde-games-devel] Klickety in KDE4

Nicolas Roffet nicolas-kde at roffet.com
Sun May 13 10:55:28 CEST 2007

Hi Jan,

Le lundi 7 mai 2007 15:10, Jan Vongrej a écrit :
>    i found today on the internet that my lovely game is not going to be
> released in KDE 4 and that concerns me a lot. So i started to think that
> maybe you need me to try to do it =]]]. Or what is the situation now ?

Klickety has been moved from the KDEGames module for KDE 4.0 because it
doesn't reach the needed quality so far... It's life.

We hope however to save it for KDE 4.1 or later releases, but this game needs
some love. So if you're motivated, don't hesitate to try to work on it!

I'm trying to work on the games based on libksirtet (like Klickety) but not as
actively as I would like... So help is always welcomed! :)

--
Nicolas