[Kde-games-devel] [KDE4][Klines] patch submission

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat May 12 00:25:04 CEST 2007

A Divendres 11 Maig 2007, Guillaume Denry va escriure:
> Sorry for my previous mail, huh, a misunderstanding ;)

Welcome :-)

> I would like to submit a patch for klines.
> This patch displays the balls preview zone into the game zone and removes
> the background grid of the three balls.
> Johann Ollivier Lapeyre and Eugene Trounev know about it and Johann advised
> me to submit this patch to be reviewed.

You forgot to remove m_preview->updateGeometry() and it was crashing. Also
setPreviewZoneVisible in scene.h had a different indentation than the rest of
the file.

I have fixed those small errors and commited the code. Thanks :-)

Albert