[Kde-games-devel] KTuberling SVG in svn

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun May 6 21:05:19 CEST 2007

Hi, i commited my KTuberling SVG stuff into a branch.

I'd like some testers, to do that, go to your kdegames/ktuberling dir and do

svn switch
PROTOCOL://USERNAME@svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/ktuberlingsvg/ktuberling

then build it as usual.

Most things are working, i even removed ugly harcoding in the code of
languages and playgrounds.

Texts for item groups are still not done, i'm still having problems with that.

Did not try sounds as phonon-xine doesn't compile here, but i have not changed
anything regarding that.

And when moving items from inside the view there are some glitches with big
items, it seems the graphicsview is not always refreshed, i'll have to digg a
bit to see if it's a problem in my code or a bug.

Comments more than welcome.

Albert