[Kde-games-devel] Joining the team

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun May 6 02:30:45 CEST 2007

On Sat, 5 May 2007 10:00 pm, Fabiano Sant'Ana wrote:
> Thanks for the help Ian,

It's nice to see you back, Fabiano, but it is now the eleventh hour
for KSirtet, Klickety and KFoulEggs.  See Johann's post on "Which
games are moving ... or not".  IMHO you will have to work *very*
closely with Nicolas Roffet if you are to help save them in time
for the 1 June deadline ...  Nicolas is the current maintainer.

> What the nick you use on IRC?  My nickname is wundo. ;)

I don't.  I'm in an Australian timezone, which makes IRC difficult :-(

All the best, Ian W.