[Kde-games-devel] kdegames on windows

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Fri May 4 08:46:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

I already wrote a reply to Johann Ollivier's blog but also want to inform you here :)
I managed to compile and run all programs which are currently in kdegames (and also some which were moved out) on windows. It was not that big problem but I think the games are a good place to show people kde4/windows is moving forward - they do not depend much on kdelibs (and therefore the open issues in kdelibs don't hurt much) but the end user sees something.
When I tell the end user that another unit-test in kdelibs is working now on windows, he doesn't care. But when I show them a real kde program running on windows without major problems they're impressed :)

Thx for your work,
Christian