[Kde-games-devel] KDE/kdegames/kwin4/src

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Mon Mar 12 11:58:27 CET 2007

Am Samstag, 10. März 2007 16:19 schrieb Martin Heni:
> Added command line option '--demo' which autostarts a game which is
> repeated forever. The game is played by two AIs.

Very nice, we should add this as a general feature to more games. Having a
screen which "does something" automatically is worth gold at expositions when
there are more monitors than people around.
KReversi has a demo mode but no command line option for it yet.
I had some demo mode code for Kamikaze, but need to look for it (and port it
to KDE 4 first, ugh).

Josef