[Kde-games-devel] Bovo Chess

Aron Boström aron.bostrom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:54:39 CET 2007

Well, it turned out I didn't really need that much of help, after all. :)

The game is residing in playground/games/bovo in SVN now, and it has a
homepage at http://kdebovo.googlepages.com/ with game rule, code
status, install instructions and screenshot.

I'd be happy if you gave it a try and told me how you liked it.

Thanks to all those on #kdegames who lend me a helping hand!

Greetings,
Aron Boström
(irc: hrafnahnef)