[Kde-games-devel] KSudoku 0.4 port

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Mon Mar 5 14:52:50 CET 2007

Francesco Rossi wrote:
> 	I apologize but yesterday I could not partecipate to the IRC meeting.
> 	Anyway..I have been working a bit on KSudoku port to KDE4 with good
> results: the game compiles and runs successfully exept a few bugs (and
> the printing system is not ported yet).
> 	I wait for you ack before moving KSudoku to KDE SVN.
> 	In the meanwhile, if you want to check it out you can do:
>
> svn co http://ksudoku.svn.sf.net/svnroot/ksudoku/KDE4

Hi, Francesco. I downloaded and built this version, and it is indeed
looking good, and already very playable. I found some minor issues that
will probably be easier to correct once it is in KDE SVN (rc files
sometimes not being found for example), but nothing major.
I also like the new welcome screen, it is a good way to deal with the
create/play game issue. We can get more feedback from users and other
developers once it is part of KDE4, of course.
I would say that you should move this branch to KDE playground to give
others a chance to test it, followed by a move to review in the next
month or so after the initial bug fixing. The earlier we can land it in
kdegames the better, as it gets more visibility and bug fixing imo.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacetnini