[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: kgoldrunner data

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Sat Jun 23 16:06:32 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I had a look at the KGoldrunner data files in search of hints on how to
translate some level title.

I have found there are a lot of messages that are marked as NOTi18n, which I
think was a workaround to prevent messages to get included during a message
freeze. Is it safe to remove the NOT now?

Moreover, many messages use the wrong punctuation (spaces befor ! or .), and I
think ellipsis use too many dots.......... :)

I've changed the messages on my local copy and I'd like to commit them, if
it's actually ok to do so.

Ciao,
Luciano

--