[Kde-games-devel] Moderator (Was: Re: Size grips)

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 18:55:50 CEST 2007

On giovedì 21 giugno 2007, Andreas Beckermann wrote:
> On Thursday 21 June 2007, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi, Luciano, and welcome.  What list are you usually on?  Or
> > > where in KDE are you from?
> >
> > Oops! Now I have subscribed... The message bounced back, and I'm not
> > sure there is actually a moderator moderating... I tried writing some
> > time ago too, and I didn't see my message in the  archives.
>
> Sure there is. But usually I need more than 9 minutes to approve a mail
> :-) (the approval request for your mail is dated at 11:30, your
> subscribtion to the list at 11:39 on the same day)

Never mind. I subscribed because I'm reading the list often enough anyway,
and I think last time I tried sending the message it didn't get posted, as
far as I remember. But then, I tried using knode to post the message, on
the gmane archive... I probably misconfigured something.

Sorry for the lack of trust. It's just that our kde-i18n-it list moderators
are actually latent, so I feared this list could be similarly
under-manned. ;)

Luciano