[Kde-games-devel] GGZ TOC

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Wed Jul 25 08:50:58 CEST 2007

Hello,

As some of you know it is my goal to increase the online gaming capabilities
in KDE 4. There is an interesting event taking place where one will see what
that might mean in terms of getting a lot of players and building a
community.
While I won't be able to attend due to being on travel, maybe there are some
people here interested in joining?

Josef

===

Another thing which would be good to attend if you can is the GGZ TOC
basically all day this coming sunday. You may remember the hosts running
Tournament of Champions for the winners of their tournaments after a
month, well this is the same thing but for all hosts (who are involved
at any rate) and for all year. Yep, it's been a year of spades already.
I'm told that 1600 invite emails have been sent out so if just 10% of
them turn up we'll be on a record number of people online at once (and I
might need bigger rooms...).

===