[Kde-games-devel] KDE/kdegames

Nicolas Roffet nicolas at roffet.com
Thu Jul 12 01:00:07 CEST 2007

Hi Mauricio,

Am Dienstag, 10. Juli 2007 19:55:56 schrieb Mauricio Piacentini:
> But I want to say that KBlackBox is looking very nice
> indeed! The tutorial is nicely done, Nicolas,

Thanks for your encouragements. :-) But we also have to thanks the artist
Johann and everyone who helped me (for instance Ian Wadham).

I know I have to fix some (new) display bugs. And Eugene and Johann had other
improvement ideas. (But I think I won't manage to implement all of them
before 4.0).

> and a huuuuuuuge
> improvement compared with the KDE3 version!

Improving the KDE 3 version was not a big challenge... If you know what I
mean. :o)

--
Nicolas