[Kde-games-devel] MEMORANDUM: KDEGames IRC meeting on July 15th

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:35:10 CEST 2007

Dear KDEGames developers,

This memo is to advise you of the meeting taking place July 15th on
#kdegames at irc.freenode.net
The above mentioned meeting is to substitute for our periodical "First of the
Month" IRC discussion dismissed due to Akademy event.
The particulars as well as the meeting agenda shall be announced later.

Best regards,

it-s

P.S.: Oh boy, I'm so officially posh ;P )))) from now on call me George ;)
P.P.S.: Translation: Our usual IRC meeting will be on July 15th instead of
July 1st because of Akademy.