[Kde-games-devel] KDE/kdegames/kreversi

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Wed Jul 11 03:53:48 CEST 2007

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 July 2007, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
>> Also, due to a bug in Qt SVG rendering the bounds of the old move_hint
>
> i'm sure you already have, but just in case ... have you reported this
> upstream to TT?

Not really, I do not know exactly how to handle this with TT. Last year
I reported some of the bugs I found via my (commercial) support
contract, but I do not think this is appropriate, is it? What is the
"official" way to do bug reporting against Qt for KDE?
BTW, I left the offending element in the svgz file (named move_hint_old)
to make it easier to reproduce the problem.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini