[Kde-games-devel] QGraphicsScene performance

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 11:51:17 CEST 2007

On Sunday 08 July 2007 03:30, Ian Wadham wrote:
> P.S.  If you find these recollections boring, just tell me to shut
> up.  I won't mind.  I just find it useful to have some perspective
> on blips in graphics or other performance in today's machines.
The opposite. I just wanted to say that I like your stories, Ian! It's fun to
read, thanks! The boring thing would be if we held only development &
technical discussions here :-) And, well, if someone finds that he doesn't
like your stories, he can simply skip them IMO. It is as simple as that :).

Dmitry.