[Kde-games-devel] Knights question ...

Paolo Capriotti p.capriotti at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 09:56:21 CET 2007

On 1/30/07, Andreas Scherf <scherfa at arcor.de> wrote:
> Hallo,
> i have seen that Knights development is really out of date. So i fixed some
> things that the current sourced could be compiled again.
> Does someone know who is the the current maintainer of knights ??
> I want to send her (him) the patches. If nobody is maintaining knights
> at the moment what about current kde4 releases ? i thinke kde needs a nice
> chess app in the future ...

Take a look at kboard (kboard.sourceforge.net), a project that me and
Maurizio Monge have been developing for a couple of years. Things are
moving a bit slowly at the moment, but they should get a little faster
in some months.
If you want to get involved, read the wiki and contact us.

Best regards,

Paolo Capriotti