[Kde-games-devel] KsirK ready for kdegames ?

Dirk dirkrathlev at gmx.de
Mon Jan 29 21:31:03 CET 2007

Hi,

Kleag wrote:
>>  * There seems to be a maximum number of moves i can do per turn, but i
>>
> can't
>
>> find any place to see how much moves i have left.
>>
> If this is the case, it is a bug ! There is no officialy such limit :-)

Can confirm this. But it happens only if you move armies, not when
attacking (at least I think so).

And I think, you need nicer flags. I found them a little bit hard to
distinguish.

I took a short look at the code btw. I think there are quite some
cleanups and optimisations to do, but this can happen in svn. I really
like this game, so I'll be glad if I could help fixing the remaining
issues once it's in svn.

Attached is a small optimization patch.. I hope, I didn't miss anything.

Best regards,
Dirk