[Kde-games-devel] Hello

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Sat Jan 27 15:47:00 CET 2007

Help is always appreciated! There are several games which no one is
working on, see the list at

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Games+SVG+status

I am working on the art for Kmines, but did not have time to commit
anything yet. If you want to tackle it please feel free to do so. But
imo there are other games that were well voted in the kdegames poll, and
no one is working on them. I am thinking specifically of ksirtet,
kfouleggs and klickety, which all share the libksirtet code. What do you
think of it?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini
Tabuleiro