[Kde-games-devel] KsirK ready for kdegames ?

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Tue Jan 16 13:28:06 CET 2007

Thanks, I got it from svn after a couple of hours. However, I can not
build it against the KDE4 libkdegames includes.

/home/kdedev/kde/include/kgame/kgamepropertylist.h:42: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘QListConstIterator’ with no type
/home/kdedev/kde/include/kgame/kgamepropertylist.h:42: error: expected
‘;’ before ‘<’ token

Of course, this seems to imply that this include is broken in KDE4, and
on top of that, not used by any other game in the tree, as the error was
not caught until I tried to build ksirk. This seems to be confirmed by a
quick search through the kdegames source dir.

Are you building against a patched/customized version of libkdegames,
perhaps? Or maybe an older one where the problem did not exist?

I think we should try to find out which portions of libkdegames are
currently unused by any game. kgamepropertylist.h seems to be one, but
there could be others.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini