[Kde-games-devel] kspaceduel: replace Q3PtrList with QtList

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 22:55:04 CET 2007

On Friday 05 January 2007 00:27, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> No, it is only problematic if you keep iterators as in QList they are not
> guaranteed to remain correct once you remove any element, but he is
> accessing with [] and checking i with size so it should not have any
> problem.
Ok, I just thought that if 'i' will be involved in some expression that
isn't "i++", it might cause trouble, because after remove of some
element, "at(i)" can point to some not-expected place :).
So you have to look for i to change in right way.
Even if you simply put "i++" in wrong place you can mess things up :).

So I'd double check these cases.

Regards,
Dmitry.