[Kde-games-devel] Untranslatable menuitem in kbackgammon

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Feb 28 12:02:43 CET 2007

Hi,

in the latest kde stable compiled from sources I have an untranslatable
menuitem (Settings->Toolsbars->cmdToolBar).
I found this commit to remove this toolbar:
Revision 547684
kbackgammon/kbackgammonui.rc
"don't show a feature that doesn't exist"

But the changes in this commit seem to be not sufficient, I still have the
second toolbar, now with the untranslatable name "cmdToolBar".

By try and error I found, that I have to remove more code (see attachment) to
get rid of this unwanted toolbar.

Please check and fix this bug.

Burkhard Lück