[Kde-games-devel] KWin4 Status

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 08:33:51 CET 2007

I'm happy to see this game becoming good. I've few comments:
1) i have also the CPU bug (in fact, this is so hight... it almost avoid me
to play more with it... or work on graphics).
2) i've also this very annoying bug:
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/8362/capturekwin4bugqd7.png
3) The animation at the beguinning is very boring. When someone want to
play, he doesn't want to see stuffs moving, but just play. And, again, it is
using a lot of CPU. If you really want an animation, it will be better after
a win against the computer ;)))
At start, i'll see better a graphical ask, with 2 choices: "human Vs human"
and "human Vs Computer"

At soon as the bugs will be fixed (i can't work on it yet), we'll finish the
artwork.