[Kde-games-devel] 14 Segment Display

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Fri Feb 16 12:21:25 CET 2007

Am Freitag, 16. Februar 2007 07:48 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> How do I get to see or download files like these?  All I
> ever get in Firefox or Konqueror is textual notes.  I've got
> my desktop set so that .svgz is opened by Inkscape 0.42.2.

As per HTTP spec, files served from Apache will be displayed in the mimetype
determined by Apache - which doesn't know SVGZ automatically, unfortunately
(at least in older versions).

This can be fixed server-side by adding to .htaccess:
AddType image/svg+xml svgz

As a workaround, save it locally, where Konqueror can view it easily (since it
will do mimetype recognition).

Josef