[Kde-games-devel] documentation error in kshisen?

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Thu Feb 1 22:11:56 CET 2007

IMHO I believe that from the perspective of the player this option
should simply not exist, and the game should always prevent unsolvable
games (of course, this is a change for the KDE4 branch.) Maybe it is
there for historical reasons, if the game was developed first without
this option, and the AI routines to generate solvable boards were added
later?
I fail to see a good reason for someone to configure the game to
generate unsolvable boards, But people are strange... In any way, if it
is something even difficult to explain in the docs then it is probably
not a feature worth keeping! :)

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini