[Kde-games-devel] Please Read (Website Related)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 19 17:40:28 CET 2007

Ian Wadham wrote:
> Finally, Aaron Seigo, who is now a prominent core developer in
> KDE 4 and president of KDE eV, cut his teeth in KDE Games a
> few years back.

Heh, and I plunged straight into kdeui because Someone Had To Do It
(color u7y/a11y stuff) which, for the same reason, resulted in me
becoming co-maintainer of the color kcm (and, unrelated, co-maintainer
of the Oxygen style, again, because SHTDI), when all I *really* wanted
was to write a KDE game or two ;-).

I still hope to get to that eventually, even if someone beat me to the
pacman clone :-).

--
Mathew
(sorry, .sig file is on the other computer)