[Kde-games-devel] bugs from bugs.kde.org notification to the list

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 23:54:20 CET 2007

On Saturday 15 December 2007 01:43:19 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I'd _really_ dislike that.
> > I have unsubscribed most mailing list that do (or did at that point)
> > this, because it tends to crowd the mailing list with bug reports (and
> > worse: status changes), most of which I don't care about.
Actually, after I read this notice of yours I recalled that I always had the
same feeling :) E.g. reading kopete-devel is a nightmare in this regard :)

So...

> > What about a kde-games-bugs list?
...My vote goes for this, but...

> AFAIR bugzilla 3.0 has that sort of "virtual" lists or something built in,
> and someone is working on moving kde bugzilla to that new version so we
> might just wait a bit more and see how it evolves.
...I agree with Albert - this is not something that needs a hurry. We can
wait. No rush here :)

Cheers,
Dmitry