[Kde-games-devel] Please Read (Website Related)

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:19:36 CET 2007

Hi Eugene and Emil :)

On Friday 14 December 2007 01:53:28 Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Please send us a list (each of you separately) of the games you've
> contributed to. Yup, it's that easy ;)
Here goes my list:

kreversi,
katomic,
klines,
kmines

well, libkdegames (kgampopupitem), but I guess we all contributed to this lib
in one way or another :)

> through it (cos we're two lazy bums ;) ), you on the other hand know
In the light of expanding my English knowledge - what's a "bum"? :)))
Is that the word I can call myself when doing some stupid mistake in the code
which I can't find while searching over and over, and when I find it - it is
*so* silly that I'm feeling like I'm a <word>.
Can you help me to learn that useful <word>? ;)))

Good day to you all, guys!

Cheers,
Dmitry.