[Kde-games-devel] Please Read (Website Related)

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Fri Dec 14 12:52:59 CET 2007

Andreas Beckermann wrote:
> After looking at svn/cvs logs:
> If you count major stuff that still is in kdegames: libdegames
> If you count KAction/XML port: KBlackBox, KJumpingCube, KLines, KMahJongg,
> Konquest, KShisen, KTuberling
> If you count keyEvent->KAction port (i.e. minor stuff): KBlackBox, KBounce
> If you count KStdGameAction port (i.e. minor stuff): KAction, KJumpingCube,
> Konquest, KShisen, KTuberling
>
>> I think 2-3 min over 2-3 weeks is a huge improvement, don't you?
>> :D
>
> Sure, but in my case neither applies ;-)
> Why do you need 2-3 weeks for a svn log? Is svn really _that_ slow for
> you? ;-)

Hi, Andreas! If I understand it correctly, I think the real issue here
is how *you* want to be listed? This is easier for you to decide, if
your commit on a given project was trivial or not, and if/how you want
to be "credited" with it in the website team page.
Sometimes your involvement goes beyond what the commit logs alone tell.
In your case, you may want to add to the credits the role of KDE 3 Game
Module maintainer, for example. Is this right, Eugene?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini