[Kde-games-devel] Please Read (Website Related)

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:53:28 CET 2007

Dear team members,

As you know Me and Emil have been busy with the website lately and finally
it's done and finished. We're now putting the final touches and are needing
your help.
Don't worry though, nothing time consuming.
Please send us a list (each of you separately) of the games you've
contributed to. Yup, it's that easy ;)
You, of course, may wonder - why is it that we can't simply look up through
the source code and find out? Well,... it mostly have to do with the fact
that should we actually do that we will spend the next 2-3 weeks looking
through it (cos we're two lazy bums ;) ), you on the other hand know exactly
what you did and where, so writing en email will only take you 2-3 minutes.
I think 2-3 min over 2-3 weeks is a huge improvement, don't you? :D

Thank you very much for your help.

Best wishes,

Eugene
[it-s]