[Kde-games-devel] Christmas theme for ktuberling...

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 23:14:07 CET 2007

The real problem is that I have 3 more themes for Ktuberling from various
people on my hands waiting to be commited. *Sigh* As much as I would love
this theme to be in by Christmas... the translations team won't appreciate
it.

As for the Riccardo's reply - Yes artwork is freeze exempt, but the .desktop
file (with the theme name and description) isn't. However one will not go
without another.

We should contact the translation team and ask them first.