[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner themes

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Tue Aug 21 19:55:17 CEST 2007

Ian Wadham wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 09:30 am, Ian Wadham wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 03:27 am, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
>>> I can see semitransparent vertical lines between the tiles. Like here:
>>> http://www.cirulla.net/listing/kde_stuff/kgoldrunner/kgoldrunner-black-an
>>> d-white.png
>> I have not downloaded the black and white theme and tried that yet.
>>
> I have downloaded the B&W theme now and it works fine for me.  Recall
> that I have stayed on Qt 4.3.0 libraries, but all the KDE code should be the
> same for both of us.

This deserves an investigation :) Time to update!

OK, I can see these subtle lines in Nostalgia, after updating to 4.3.1
(qt-copy) and rebuilding everything. But other themes are fine, so it is
probably something in this tile element on the SVG file... are you
building B&W based on it? Where can I get B&W from, to test it?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini