[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner themes

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:40:55 CEST 2007

Thanks, I was making this theme with a lot of 'warmth' in my heart and it
shows. (Just like 'Gardens of Danger' for Kmines).

Ian, I'll look at "Geek" theme, I promise. Don't think that I've been ignoring
your constant comments and requests. BUT, I really want to make sure that the
rest of the KDE games look good before the release. So, ones all other are
in 'acceptable' shape, I'll start refining the existing ones.

Eugene
[it-s]