[Kde-games-devel] Konquest (was IRC meeting log)

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 14:15:54 CEST 2007

2007/8/14, Ian Wadham <ianw2 at optusnet.com.au>:

> On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:29 pm, Johannes Bergmeier wrote:
> > here's the log for yesterdays meeting attached to this message
> Thanks Johannes, verrrry interesting ... :-)  I'm sorry I could not
> be there.

Sorry also to coudn't be there too. Crazy time for me...

There was a talk about konquest's  color. In fact, the konquest's grid is
supposed have a 2d background, a light grey one, and planet and black text
shoud be easy to read on. You can see that in the theme's SVG of konquest,
the 2d background is there, and also a basic mockup.

If i remember, Pinaraf started to code it, but stopped/forgot?

Should be possible to have it? Because today, i'm agree, the contrast is
very low :/