[Kde-games-devel] KGoldunner startup and New Game changes

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 17 01:37:56 CEST 2007

Just committed a new KGoldrunner game-selection dialog box,
simplified menus and config of last game and level played.
The overall effect is that you start, by default, at the last game
and level you played or (first-time players) at Tutorial level 1.

New Game and Edit Any Level will bring up the dialog box,
where you can always choose any game and level, or take
the default of last one played.  There is no more Play Any Level,
Play Next Level, Edit Next Level, nor being forced to start at level 1.

I am planning a simpler startup for KGr in KDE 4.0, if that is OK,
just a small dialog box showing you the ID of the last game and
level played (or Tutorial level 1) and a thumbnail of the level.  It
would have just 3 buttons - Play, Quit and "other KGr stuff".

If you have any feedback on these changes, I would appreciate it.

Cheers, Ian W.