[Kde-games-devel] KDE games walkthrough

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Fri Aug 17 01:25:19 CEST 2007

Nicolas Roffet wrote:
> I know that it's too late, but it would be great if we could make an exception
> for this game. (Just this one). If we *really* cann't, I won't die because of
> this! ,o)

I actually do not think it is too late, not before the string freeze. I
think exceptions have been granted before on other modules. Of course,
there is always 4.1. As I mentioned in my previous message, we should
probably do a final pass over the kdegames module applications and maybe
think about some of the early decisions. We were probably the only
module that followed the first freeze, and now I am regretting it a
little bit :) I could have really finished KBlocks in time, it is maybe
80% done, and I can get it in beta stage in probably 3 days of coding.
With the application freeze I postponed it to work on other stuff,
sadly. And we will ship without a Tetris game for KDE 4.0.

So maybe we could think about it a bit and do a meeting next Monday to
sort these things out before the string freeze?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini