[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:35:02 CEST 2007

On 8/9/07, Luciano Montanaro <mikelima at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem is not the license, but rather, the way we use the svg files, and
> the limitation of inkscape, the tool we use to edit it.

I had forgotten about this and what terrible inconvenience it would be
for such a complex set of sprites. I guess that answers the "Maybe
there are other advantages to your proposal that I don't see" part of
my post.

I don't have a copy of Inkscape installed here (at work), but I wonder
if ID reassignment occurs when copying and pasting using the XML
interface? If it still does, I guess Kate is the best choice for
copying IDed groups from one file to another.

Thanks for clearing this up.

Parker