[Kde-games-devel] kgoldrunner ported to KScoreDialog

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Wed Aug 8 16:12:29 CEST 2007

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> We did? I certanly don't rremember any of it then :) May be Johann... but he
> is lost lately. I think a meeting is in order here.

IIRC it was an idea to have like a little podium graphics on top, where
the top 3 entries would be displayed, followed by the remaining 7 in a
list... Or something like that :) It will probably not make it for 4.0,
but maybe for 4.1. There is no hurry anyway.

As for the meeting, I did not email about it on the 1st because we did
the last one on July 15th. Given the fact that several holidays fall on
the 1st (new year's eve is one) it has already been suggested last year
that we moved the fixed meeting date to another day. As we were shifted
by aKademy anyway, how about trying the 15 of each month for a while,
with the next one on August 15th, 20:00 UTC?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini