[Kde-games-devel] KGame message format error

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 11:40:12 CEST 2007

On Sunday 05 August 2007 13:31, Martin Heni wrote:
> Hello !
>
> Does anybody know whether there has been any change to the KGame message
> system/formats in the last say 4 weeks? KWin4 receives messages from the AI
> process only garbled and doesn't play anymore. I thought before I start
> debugging the whole KGame I ask whether anybody knows somethings, e.g.
> changing int32 to int16 or so on KDE or libkdegames level?
Hm. John fixed some crash in KGame yesterday. He was not very sure about it,
but as we all have not very much knowledge about KGame and the patch didn't
seem to do something terrrible, it was accepted :)

I don't know whether John is subscribed, CCing him.

Another thing might be that I changed all kDebugs() to remove << endl and I
might have removed "endl" from some Q{Data,Text}Stream in KGame (there are
some there) although I *tried hard* not to do that and I think I didn't made
a mistake :). But well, if this is not John, it might be me - we both are the
only persons who did something on kgame code recently if memory serves me
well :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.