[Kde-games-devel] Joining the team

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Fri Apr 13 02:56:16 CEST 2007

Fabiano Sant'Ana wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
> I saw Mauricio Piacentini presentation today in FISL in got interested in
> helping you. I really like Klickety and he said that it still have some
> problems with kde 4, so I think that this is a good way to start...

Hi, Fabiano. Well, you said that you were thinking about helping us, and
I can see you were really serious about it! I am glad, this email
confirms that the work I had preparing the presentation was well worth
it :)

Well, to get started just follow the instructions at techbase.kde.org as
Ian mentioned, and count with us for help while you get up to speed with
the code. Do not worry: the task of helping with KDE projects seems huge
at start, with a lot of stuff to learn, but it gets easier and easier as
  time goes by.

I hope you did not miss Aaron's presentation: it was delayed a bit, but
it was a great introduction to KDE 4. His next presentation (tomorrow)
will go in more detail about the technical bits, do not miss it!

And for those wondering why we are not blogging, the wireless setup and
internet connection is not working in the convention center. Guess they
underestimated the impact of 4,000 people roaming around, at least 50%
of them carrying notebooks and attempting to find a hotspot... I am back
at the hotel now, will try to post something tomorrow.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini