[Kde-games-devel] Status of games in SVN

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 18:51:27 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 11 April 2007 06:29, Ian Wadham wrote:
> But surely this window is the *puzzle* you are supposed to solve ... ;-)
>
> Could it be made to have a transparent background (not grey)?  And
> it comes right in front of the wizard's head.  Could it be moved to the
> bottom right corner, in front of his robe?
Yes, that's still needs to be thought about.
I think some experimenting will help :-).

Btw, I tried to make it translusent from the beginning, but that made the
perfomance during level switching to be terrible. Maybe that was QGV related
and is fixed now. I should try again I think...

Cheers,
Dmitry.