[Kde-games-devel] Status of games in SVN

Martin Heni kde at heni-online.de
Wed Apr 11 18:39:18 CEST 2007

> kwin4: works fine for human X human games, AI is not playing right now
> (was working correctly last month.) SVG implemented, game window and
> elements resizable. Minor work needed for loadable theme support. Ready
> for usability review after AI regression is fixed.

Strange...worked with me --- at least until I updated the kdelibs to qt43
which resulted in now nothing working anymore because the QT lib version is
somehow confused...but I suppose this doesnt count...;-)

Could you send me an debug output (start with --debug=10) to see whether it
cant find the path to the AI executable.