[Kde-games-devel] Crying loud !

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Apr 6 23:58:21 CEST 2007

Hi guys and girls,

I just read the IRC meeting log and now, I'm crying... I'm feeling so sad to
have imported KsirK in playground because it was near ready for review (I was
working on network playing and the window size problem). And now, I'm
completely blocked by a bug I cannot understand that appeared just after
upgrading to Qt 4.3 (whithout changing any code on my side, I think). I asked
for help in kde-devel and had some answers by Thiago but then the thread
vanished... I reported on qt4-preview-feedback but did not get any answer.

So, I'm currently stuck here seeing the review date approaching...

Any idea of what I could do ?

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer