[Kde-games-devel] KSirtet & libksirtet updates for KDE4.0

Nicolas Roffet nicolas-kde at roffet.com
Thu Apr 5 23:43:24 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas, hi everybody,

Thanks for the e-mails and the encouragements so far!
Because of many different reasons, I could code really few this week. :(
Anyway. I managed to commit my first patch to libksirtet tonight.

> On Tuesday 27 March 2007 10:18, Nicolas Roffet wrote:
> > KSirtet and all other games depending on libksirtet like KFoulEggs and
> > Klickety are not in a good shape for KDE 4. :(
> > (But Klickety seems at least to work. It's slow on my computer, but it's
> > working... KSirtet and KFoulEggs are not working...)
>
> just in case you'd like a few more ideas, here's a mail with some
> suggestions for KSirtet, I sent to Nicolas Hadacek some time ago.
> [...]

Thanks for the many suggestions. I'll have a look on them and see what I can
do.

> * UI
> - I think it would be cool, if the window was simply resizable instead of
> having a view menu with zoom in / out.

I think also, and that's the 1st thing I changed with my first commit on it
tonight. :)
It's not perfect yet, there is still a lot to do with the layout engine, but I
think it's going in the right direction... :)

Next, I'll try to fix the crashes and the problem, that the pieces don't
fall... (!)

--
Nicolas