[Kde-games-devel] KDE/kdegames/kshisen

Jeremy Wick jwickers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:56:02 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Just to report on the "big change" in kshisen. I could implement the
sliding tiles rule today (just like i explained in my previous
message).

Like the previous change it has to be activated in the game settings,
normal behavior is still the default.

Feel free to try it out, it changes the game experience quite a bit.

I am now working on something that you will probably find frustrating,
in some cases there will be more than just on possible move for two
given tiles ... which can make the difference between clearing the
board and losing.

I thought of doing like this : if there is more than one move
possible, display all the moves like the red lines but with a
different color, then the user would have to click on one of those
line (or a tile crossed by this line) to make the move.

I of course welcome any other suggestion.

Happy coding
--
WICKERSHEIMER
Jérémy