[Kde-games-devel] KsirK: call for help

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sun Apr 1 12:57:01 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have still the same problems. Could anybody with Qt4.3 try the current ksirk
version (revision 648770 of trunk/playground/games/ksirk/) and verify if
he/she is able to start a game ? For me, it crashes when creating the "new
player setup" dialog and I suspect a problem in my building of Qt. Before
trying a new build from scratch, I'd like to know if anybody have the same
problem or not.

Best regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer