[Kde-games-devel] ktuberling maintainership

Éric Bischoff ebischoff at nerim.net
Thu Sep 28 23:08:14 CEST 2006

Le Jeudi 28 Septembre 2006 19:32, Dmitry Suzdalev a écrit :
> Hi, Éric!
>
> You are listed as maintainer of game ktuberling of kdegames, are you still
> maintaining it or would you want us to find a new maintainers for it?

Hi Dimitry,

I am still maintaining it. In fact, I have recently committed in HEAD new
playgrounds and new sounds from an elementary school in spain.

However, I am facing a problem with the graphics. We are planning a "criminal
portrait" playground (see attached background) with pieces of faces of
Matthias Ettrich, Richard Stallmann, and many other FOSS celebrities (with
their authorization). But the current graphist, Bas Willems, has not the time
to integrate them these days.

If you could find us an additional graphist, I would not refuse... Bas could
communicate him the individual photographs.

We are also failing to convert the sounds to new ogg format. Here too help
would be welcome.

> If you want to discuss some things with more people than just me, please
> post whatever you need to say to kde-games-devel at kde.org ;).

Argh... Yet another mailing list :-(.

--
OXYMORON (noun): conjoining contradictory terms, as in `deafening silence',
'military intelligence' or 'Microsoft Works'.